With our OCR SDK, only pay for what you need
IRISOCR™ sdk is a modular OCR software toolkit.
Pick among different modules to implement them in your own application.
With several business models including no page or volume limitation, IRIS offers very flexible pricing taking your market constraints into consideration.
30+ years of IRIS technology in data recognition and output
Create a custom OCR application with the best IRIS recognition technologies
What features does the IRISOCR™ sdk propose?
Document output formats in standard IRISOCR™ sdk are: PDF, PDF/A, HTML, XML, RTF, TXT, ODT, WordML, SpreadsheetML, CSV, DOCX, XLSX and XPS. An additional compression module generates compressed files using our iHQC technology in PDF and XPS.
30+ years experience in OCR technologies.
Do business with IRIS!
- We own all the intellectual property of our technologies
- We provide long-term support
- We are cross-platform (Windows, OS X, Linux®, iOS, Android)
- We can adapt our software to meet the standards of any OS or platform (ex. MFPs)
- We offer simple integration (both for the integrator and the user)
- We have many different ways/proposals to do OEM
- We provide very quick and easy deployments to highly demanding integrations
They trust us
Evernote helps people work more effectively by creating a single workspace for all their daily tasks. Digitizing documents and written notes is often an integral part of that. With IRIS‘s best-of-breed OCR engine, we‘re able to more quickly and accurately extract text from those images, making them instantly searchable and accessible, across devices, at work, home or on the go.