What to expect
We select our staff using a two-part process that starts with an initial selection, followed by an assessment.
- Once you have applied, you will receive a confirmation email.
- We will review your application within two weeks. You will then receive feedback on your application. If you are successful, you will pass through to the assessment stage of the recruitment journey.
- If both sides are interested in continuing the process, you will be invited for an interview. Here, you will meet your future manager and some of your colleagues. Interviews happen over one or two rounds.
Our goals will be to:
Evaluate your fit within the team
Assess your technical expertise
Give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have
After each step of the assessment process, you can expect a feedback call within 72 hours.
If common ground is found, we will make you an offer.
On-boarding our new colleagues
Giving a good first impression is important for both candidates and employers.
At IRIS, we invest ourselves to have an efficient on-boarding process that makes it easy for your to settle in to your new job with one objective: to make you feel part of your new team.
IRIS offers more than a single welcome day
When someone new arrives at IRIS, an internal communication is sent out to let other team members know you joined us.
- On your first day, you’ll be introduced to your new colleagues, as well as to other key people in the company, such as managers and HR contacts.
- You will be briefed on the use of IT equipment and on the layout of the building.
- You will receive an employee handbook, which provides practical information for newcomers.
- After a few days you will be invited to attend a detailed company presentation with our HR Business Partner. You will get to know the roles and responsibilities listed on the company’s organization chart and what the different entities within the company do.
- Every year, we organize the kick-off meeting, here you get to know other colleagues from all across the world and IRIS even better. It’s a fun day full of activities and interesting talks.
If you join us, you will…
Be at the heart of innovation
IRIS is at the cutting edge of trends in the IT sector.
Receive professional career and skills development
including: Training and certifications, regular feedback and a fact-based evaluation twice a year.
the IT sector is a fast-moving world and we have to keep ahead
Profit from a culture of flexibility
working from home is a possibility and often factored into work contracts
Join a fun working environment
with multiple team events and sports activities
Work in a multicultural environment
with around 30 other nationalities
Have opportunities to develop an international career
we have offices worldwide
Be part of a well-known company in the digital transformation sector
with more than 30 years of experience
Belong to a multinational enterprise
since 2013, IRIS has been part of the Canon group. This contributes to the reputation of IRIS and help builds trust among our customers and employees.
Receive a competitive salary package
with interesting benefits like a laptop, meal vouchers, medical insurance, etc.
Meet our people
My team and I are proud to deliver state-of-the-art software solutions to our customers. Receiving positive feedback from our customers is always a source of great satisfaction and a great recognition of the effort made as a team.
Ask our Recruiters
Do you need more detailed information about one of our vacancies?
Or do you have questions regarding our recruitment procedures?
Perhaps you just want to know more about our values and corporate culture?
Please contact us for more information.
We are taking you to www.irislink.com,
IRIS’ Small Office & Home Office (SOHO) website